The EPGP aims to:
- Develop competencies in general management
- Introduce contemporary business models and practices to the participants
PROGRAM DESIGN AND DURATION
- Duration: 1 Year
- Frequency: Once a week
- Class Schedule: Friday, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
- Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city*, using Synchronous Learning Technology
In addition, there will be 2 mandatory campus modules at IMT Ghaziabad, first at the beginning of the program for 3 days, second towards the end for 3 days.
- Evaluation by: IMT Ghaziabad
- Evaluation Mode: Evaluation may include one or more of the following:
- Online Assessment/Case Study Discussions/Quiz/Assignments/Offline Assessment (Paper-pencil test)/Class Participation
The final decision on evaluation methods rests with the program faculty and may change without prior intimation.
The eligible participants at the end of the program will receive graded certificate in Executive Post Graduate Program in Management from IMT Ghaziabad.
Participants with Poor grades in not more than two modules will receive ‘Certificate of Completion’. Participants with more than 2 poor grades will receive ‘Certificate of Participation’.
Certificates to be issued directly by IMT Ghaziabad.
FEES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Program Fee: Rs. 1,37,500/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs. 1,54,495.
The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks, study material. All fees are non-refundable.
Application fees of Rs. 1124/- can be paid by Cash or Cheque/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of “NIIT Limited Imperia Collection Account” payable at “New Delhi”. Program Fees to be paid by cheque/demand draft drawn in favour of “NIIT Limited Imperia Collection Account” payable at “New Delhi”.
A deferred payment facility exists with the following schedule:
- With Application# Rs. 11,236/-
- On Registration Rs. 50,562/-
- Instalment 1 (Nov, 2014) Rs. 30,899/-
- Instalment 2 (Jan, 2015) Rs. 30,899/-
- Instalment 3 (Mar, 2015) Rs. 30,899/-
(Students are to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of registration).
CAMPUS VISIT DETAILS
A mandatory Campus Module fee is to be paid vide DD drawn in favour of IMT Ghaziabad, before every campus visit. This amount includes boarding and lodging expenses. Travel arrangements (including travel expenses) for the campus visit have to be made by the participants themselves.
The Campus Instalment to be paid vide DD drawn in favour of “IMT Ghaziabad” payable at Ghaziabad.
- Campus Instalment 1 (Nov, 2014): Rs. 18,000/- (Rs. 6000/- per day-tentative) - 3 days
- Campus Instalment 1: Rs. 18,000/- (Rs. 6000/- per day-tentative) - 3 days (Dates to be announced)
Note: Campus Instalment to be confirmed during Orientation Class
#Initial payment will be refunded completely if the applicant is not selected for the program by the institute. This does not include the application amount of Rs. 1,124/-.
Initial payment will not be refunded in case of any/all of the following conditions:
- The application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate at any stage of scrutiny (Appearing in PAT does not confirm application acceptance/clearance of scrutiny)
- The applicant is offered a seat for the program and does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in all respects.
The selection offer letter is for a specific batch of a program. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.
Kindly Note: Dates will be announced soon
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government).
- Working professionals with minimum 2 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation, as on October 1 , 2014 (or Batch Start Date)
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Program Aptitude Test (PAT) to be conducted by NIIT Imperia, together with the assessment of background and motivation (Statement of Purpose-Annexure I of the Application Form) based on the application form submitted.
BANK LOAN FACILITY
Up to 90% of the Program Fee can be availed as Customised Education Loan from leading banks to enable the participants to spread the repayment over a period of 36 months. However, the applicant shall be eligible for bank loans as per the concerned bank norms.
Neither NIIT Imperia nor the Institute shall be held responsible for any delay in disbursement of the bank loan.