Mode of learning : Online - Self Paced
Domain / Subject : Arts & Design
Function : General
Difficulty : Medium
Advanced DSLR And Photoshop Series( EC111611 )
• You get direct feedback on your photos from world-acclaimed, professional photographers. You can learn photography in this way from anywhere in the world
• Learn at your pace, with structure.
• Be guided by a real pro instructor.
• Get your photos critiqued every week.
• Join students from around the world.
• Go far beyond any book or DVD.
• Make great pictures, again and again
Course Study Format
This course is delivered through ONLINE method. The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12 month period.
IT Training Courseware Support
ALL our home study courses include step by step online training and keyword search facilities. Our Interactive Online IT Training courses will take you step by step though your chosen eLearning courseware using show and ask training methods.
If you still have any questions regarding your online course, our technical support team are available 24 hours a day Monday to Friday.
This is only an approximate figure and is dependent upon how much time you can dedicate to your studies and how well you grasp the learning concepts in the course material.
All exam vouchers supplied with e-Careers courses must be used within the duration of your course. Exam Vouchers become invalid once the course has expired.
ADVANCED DSLR Course Details - Duration : 7-9 Hour
Photoshop CS5 & CS6
1. Getting Started with Photoshop CS5 or CS6 Duration : 2 Hours
2. Exploring the Workspace - Duration : 2 Hours
3. Using Adobe Bridge - Duration : 2 Hours
4. Understanding Photoshop Basics - Duration : 2 Hours
5. Making the Best Selections - Duration : 3 Hours
6. Painting and Retouching - Duration : 3 Hours
7. Creating a Good Image - Duration : 2 Hours
8. Working with Layers - Duration : 3 Hours
9. Doing More with Layers - Duration : 2 Hours
10. Using Smart Objects - Duration : 1 Hours
11. Using Filters - Duration : 1 Hours
12. Creating Web and Video Images - Duration : 1 Hours
13. Working with 3D Objects - Duration : 1 Hours
Disclaimer: The contents of the course & Institute are obtained from the institute’s website by automated scraping or manual updates. For the latest information, please refer the institute website directly. For any discrepancies in the content, contact us at