Mode of learning : Online - Self Paced
Domain / Subject : Arts & Design
Function : General
Difficulty : Medium
Basic DSLR And Photoshop Series( EC111610 )
This course is designed for beginning photographers who use, or want to use, DSLR cameras to take gorgeous photographs. With this course, anyone can take professional photographs regardless of prior experience without getting a degree, without wading through a tedious 400 page photography book, and without spending months searching the internet for resources. You'll learn everything you need to know about taking professional digital photographs using DSLR cameras including how to use your camera, flash, exposure, nature photography, night photography, and much more. You'll even learn to create photos using the secrets of the Greek masters who used to create the world's most treasured art!
You'll learn by following along with professional photographer, author, image editor and teacher, Amadou Diallo, who uses Photoshop everyday in his profession. His real-world lessons, professional techniques, and time-saving tips are presented in a clear, concise manner and they will give you all the foundational knowledge you need to get exceptional results from your Photoshop projects.
Once you are proficient in the foundations of Photoshop, Amadou will move on to more advanced topics and teach you how to work with vector shapes and paths, smart objects , using Adobe Bridge, the basics of Camera Raw, working with complex image layers, alpha channels, composting images, manipulating brushes, and finally outputting for print and the web.
• General Overview of Digital Photography
• Setting the Camera to Record 'Best Quality'
• Simple Composition Tips: Taking Great Family Portraits
• Improving Your Photo Shoot Success Rate
• Common Shooting Problems (and How to Avoid Them)
• A Different View: Shooting Close Up
• Software Magic
• Techniques for Printing Knockout Pictures
Course Study Format
This course is delivered through ONLINE method. The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12 month period.
IT Training Courseware Support
ALL our home study courses include step by step online training and keyword search facilities. Our Interactive Online IT Training courses will take you step by step though your chosen eLearning courseware using show and ask training methods.
If you still have any questions regarding your online course, our technical support team are available 24 hours a day Monday to Friday.
This is only an approximate figure and is dependent upon how much time you can dedicate to your studies and how well you grasp the learning concepts in the course material.
All exam vouchers supplied with e-Careers courses must be used within the duration of your course. Exam Vouchers become invalid once the course has expired.
BASIC DSLR Course Details - Duration : 5 Hours
Photoshop CS5 & CS6
1. Getting Started with Photoshop CS5 or CS6 Duration : 2 Hours
2. Exploring the Workspace - Duration : 2 Hours
3. Using Adobe Bridge - Duration : 2 Hours
4. Understanding Photoshop Basics - Duration : 2 Hours
5. Making the Best Selections - Duration : 3 Hours
6. Painting and Retouching - Duration : 3 Hours
7. Creating a Good Image - Duration : 2 Hours
8. Working with Layers - Duration : 3 Hours
9. Doing More with Layers - Duration : 2 Hours
10. Using Smart Objects - Duration : 1 Hours
11. Using Filters - Duration : 1 Hours
12. Creating Web and Video Images - Duration : 1 Hours
13. Working with 3D Objects - Duration : 1 Hours
Disclaimer: The contents of the course & Institute are obtained from the institute’s website by automated scraping or manual updates. For the latest information, please refer the institute website directly. For any discrepancies in the content, contact us at