Mode of learning : Online - Self Paced
Domain / Subject : Arts & Design
Function : General
Difficulty : Medium
Digital Photography - Advanced ( EC111534 )
This courses are a combination of some interesting advanced topics and recommendations for the right gear for the right situation. Combine the right Gear, the right Know- How and the Opportunity and you have a Great Photo.
Most DSLR owners have the right gear (minus a few useful accessories) and just need the Know-How. The aim of EASYDSLR is to give that knowledge and a touch of inspiration.
You can learn photography in this way from anywhere in the world
By the end of this course you should be able to :
• Make use of the advanced shooting modes (especially manual mode) on your camera
• Take correctly exposed photographs in different situations (people, cityscape, landscape, etc.)
• Begin to use shutter speed, aperture and depth of field creatively
• Begin to obtaining different effects
• Use the pop-up flash effectively
• Begin to think about combining elements and composing a photograph
• Make informed decisions about resolution, file sizes and formats
Course Study Format
This course is delivered through ONLINE method. The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12 month period.
This is only an approximate figure and is dependent upon how much time you can dedicate to your studies and how well you grasp the learning concepts in the course material.
All exam vouchers supplied with e-Careers courses must be used within the duration of your course. Exam Vouchers become invalid once the course has expired.
Advanced Course :
• Course duration 6.5-8.5 Hours Approx.
• Click here for the professionally made promo video
• How to take great pictures and how to edit pictures
• Handouts that go along with the course
• Key Elements to getting Better Portraits
• The MOST important setting in Night Photos and How to use it
• The Tools and Tricks to get Great Nature Photos
• An Effective and Affordable Macro Photo solution
• How to get Predictable lighting in Macro Photos
• The MOST important setting in Macro Photos
• What is HDRI and the amazing results you can get
• How to take and process Images for HDRI
• How to set up a Time Lapse sequence
• Key Settings and Equipment for Time Lapse sequences
• Tips for Processing your Time Lapse sequences into Video
• Explanation of Image Formats
• Key ways that you can improve your Photos on the computer
• Basic Image Editing using Photoshop
• Levels and Curves explained
• Benefits of DSLR HD Video
• The Best Settings for DSLR HD Video
• Essential items for filming in Bright Daylight
• Affordable equipment to get Cinematic HD Video
Disclaimer: The contents of the course & Institute are obtained from the institute’s website by automated scraping or manual updates. For the latest information, please refer the institute website directly. For any discrepancies in the content, contact us at