Mode of learning : Online - Self Paced
Domain / Subject : Arts & Design
Function : General
Difficulty : Medium
Digital Photography - Beginners ( EC111533 )
This course is designed for beginning photographers who use, or want to use, DSLR cameras to take gorgeous photographs. With this course, anyone can take professional photographs regardless of prior experience without getting a degree, without wading through a tedious 400 page photography book, and without spending months searching the internet for resources. You'll learn everything you need to know about taking professional digital photographs using DSLR cameras including how to use your camera, flash, exposure, nature photography, night photography, and much more. You'll even learn to create photos using the secrets of the Greek masters who used to create the world's most treasured art! hese courses can easily be white labeled, but still have the added advantage of having an instructor that is the “face” of the course. No references to the course being sold elsewhere or any other business relationships are in the course.
Who is this course for?
DSLR Camera users who want to take better photos:
Course Study Format
This course is delivered through ONLINE method. The course is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12 month period.
This is only an approximate figure and is dependent upon how much time you can dedicate to your studies and how well you grasp the learning concepts in the course material.
All exam vouchers supplied with e-Careers courses must be used within the duration of your course. Exam Vouchers become invalid once the course has expired.
Beginners Course :
• Course duration 5-7 hours Approx.
• Click here for the professionally made promo video
• How to take great pictures for beginners
• Handouts that go along with the course
• Camera and equipment purchase recommendations
• What Essential Items you need in your DSLR Kit
• The Photo Triangle my secret weapon to explaining the Basics
• To Compose better Photos using the same Principles DaVinci, Botticelli, Van Gogh and many more used
• How to use Auto Focus Points to create better Composition
• What Crop Factor has to do with Framing your Subject
• The importance of Lens Choice and Focal Length
• Exposure and ISO and why it matters
• How to get off AUTO
• A powerful Tool - in your camera that ensures perfect Exposure
• How Aperture effects your photos
• Creative use of Shutter Speed
• 2 causes of Motion Blur how to use them or lose them
• Pan Method of enhancing Speed in your Photos
• Introduction to Exposure Compensation and Bracketing
• Why we need White Balance
• What is Light Temperature why its useful
• Using White Balance Shift
• How to set Custom White Balance
• My Best Method for using Autofocus Points
• Hybrid Auto/Manual Focus Method
• What is Depth of Field
• 3 Main Effects on Depth of Field
• How to Isolate your Subject
• 3 Main situations to use Flash its not just for Night Shots
• The best Tool for better Flash Photos
Disclaimer: The contents of the course & Institute are obtained from the institute’s website by automated scraping or manual updates. For the latest information, please refer the institute website directly. For any discrepancies in the content, contact us at