- Equip practitioners with key concepts and tools of modelling and business analytics
- Gain improved business intuition for making efficient strategic and tactical business decisions of real economic consequence
The program assumes that the participants would have working knowledge of basic management functions, and hence would focus mostly on application areas of management.
WHAT IS UNIQUE?
- The program offers specialized knowledge in the following areas:
- Sales and Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- Practical orientation with project work under faculty guidance. This needs projects to be presented during the visit to IIM Calcutta campus towards the end of program
- Convenient schedule with four hours class per week on Sunday
PROGRAM DESIGN AND DURATION
- Duration: One year
- Frequency: Once a week
- Class Schedule: Sunday - 2:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city,* using Synchronous Learning Technology Platform
- Campus visit Details: In addition, there will be a mandatory 3-day campus module at IIM Calcutta at the start of the program and a mandatory 5-day campus module at IIM Calcutta towards the end of the program
Last Date of Application: August 21, 2014
Class start on or after: November 2014
FEE AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Program Fee: Rs. 2,24,975 + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs. 2,52,782/-
The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks and study material. All fees are non-refundable. Fees can be paid by cash, or cheque/demand draft drawn in favour of ‘NIIT Ltd. Imperia Collection A/c’. A deferred payment facility exists with the following schedule:
- With Application#: Rs. 10,000 + 12.36% service tax = Rs. 11,236/-
- On Registration: Rs. 89,878/-
- Instalment 1 (Nov 2014): Rs. 50,556/-
- Instalment 2 (Jan 2015) Rs. 50,556/-
- Instalment 3 (Mar 2015) Rs. 50,556/-
(Students to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due dates at the time of registration).
CAMPUS MODULE FEE
A mandatory Campus Module fee is to be paid vide DD drawn in favour of IIM Calcutta, before every campus visit. This amount includes boarding and lodging. Travel arrangements (including the travel expenses) for the campus visit have to be made by the students themselves.
The Campus Instalment to be paid vide DD drawn in favour of ‘Indian Institute of Management Calcutta’ payable at Kolkata
- Campus Instalment 1 (Oct 2014): Rs. 10,500/- (Rs. 3,500/- per day) + Applicable Tax
- Campus Instalment 2 (June 2015): Rs. 17,500/- (Rs. 3,500/- per day) + Applicable Tax
INITIAL PAYMENT DETAILS
Initial payment will be refunded completely if the applicant is not selected for the program by the institute. This does not include the application amount of Rs. 1,124/-. Initial payment will not be refunded in case of any/all of the following conditions:
- The application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate at any stage of scrutiny (Appearing in PAT does not confirm application acceptance/clearance of scrutiny)
- The applicant is offered a seat for the program and does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in all respects. The selection offer letter is for a specific batch of a program. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.
- Dates will be confirmed as you enroll for this program
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed (need to submit supporting proof)
- Graduates (10+2+3)/Post Graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks[(aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognised by UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU
- Minimum 3 years of work experience post completion of graduation is required as on 1st September 2014
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Program Aptitude Test (PAT) to be conducted by NIIT Imperia, together with the assessment of background and motivation (Statement of Purpose-Annexure I of the Application Form) based on the application form submitted.
Selected applicants need to resubmit the latest proof of current employment at the time of registration.
BANK LOAN INFORMATION
Up to 90% of the program fee can be availed as ‘Customised Education Loan’ from leading banks to enable the participants to spread the repayment over a period of 36 months. However, the applicant shall be eligible for bank loans as per the concerned bank norms.
Neither NIIT Imperia nor the Institute will be held responsible for any delay in disbursement of the bank loan.