Mode of learning : Online - Self Paced
Domain / Subject : Engineering & Technology
Function : Information Technology(IT)
Duration : 26 Hours
Difficulty : Basic
QlikView Developer course and Qlikview Online Training are the mixture of demonstrations and hands on exercises of the many QlikView components. Topics covered in this course, include fundamental user interface layout and design best practices. QlikView Designer course focuses on QlikView application, objects such as sheets, list-boxes and charts, working with scripts, best practices, loading data, deploying QlikView applications, integration with Google Maps.
Key Highlights !
1. 26.5 hrs duration of videos which means we cover all the topics in very detail as compared to anyone in the industry.
2. 24/7 Access to the training material and Videos.
3. 3 Months access to the enrolled courses.
4. Course is designed for clearing Qlikview certification.
OBJECTIVE of the Training:
1. Real time project Application development.
2. Hands on practice data modeling with Star Schema (Link table) and Snow Flake schema.
3. Script level functions and chart level functions knowledge.
4. Design techniques and short cuts about the less time.
5. Publishing the document in server and access over web.
Who should attend?
Developers, Designers & Power End-Users
Pre requisites for attending QlikView Training
Basic SQL Knowledge
Module -1 (7 Hours)
1. USING QLIKVIEW 11.0 SR-2 PERSONAL EDITION
2. SHEETS AND SHEET OBJECTS
3. LOADING DATA INTO QLIKVIEW
4. CREATING THE SCRIPT
Module -2 (8 Hours)
5. SCRIPTING CONSIDERATIONS and Data Modeling
6. LOADING AN XML FILE
7. ENERATING DATA IN THE QLIKVIEW SCRIPT
8. MAPPING TABLES
Module -3 (10 Hours)
9. QLIKVIEW DATA (QVD) FILES
10. QLIKVIEW SECURITIES
11. ADVANCED SCRIPTING
12. SET ANALYSES
13. COMPARATIVE ANALYSES
14. MOST OF THE UNKNOWN QLIKVIEW FUNCTIONS
15. ALERETS AND TRIGGERS
16. REPORTS FOR PDF
Disclaimer: The contents of the course & Institute are obtained from the institute’s website by automated scraping or manual updates. For the latest information, please refer the institute website directly. For any discrepancies in the content, contact us at