Mode of learning : Online - Self Paced
Domain / Subject : Business & Management
Function : General
Difficulty : Advanced
Supervisory Management, Maintenance Management and Effective Communication in the Water/Wastewater Field
These online programs are designed for water/wastewater management professionals to assist in their ongoing supervisory, management and communication skills (may support state level certification/recertification requirements).
Seven lessons present basic management principles in a life-like case study format. Upon successful completion, the student earns 6.0 CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) and a Michigan State University Certificate.
This Program Will Help
1. Importance and Function of a Manager
2. The Manager’s Responsibility toward Delegation and Motivation
3. The Supervisor’s Need for Problem-Solving and Communication Skills
6. The Manager’s Responsibility in Leading and Controlling
7. Managerial Relations with the Union and Employees
Disclaimer: The contents of the course & Institute are obtained from the institute’s website by automated scraping or manual updates. For the latest information, please refer the institute website directly. For any discrepancies in the content, contact us at